Search

Lakeview Academy hosts artist Zak Morgan - 41 NBC News

tapanggane.blogspot.com
Zak Morgan visits Lakeview Academy

MILLEDGEVILLE, Georgia(41NBC/WMGT) — Fourth grade students at Lakeview Academy in Milledgeville are learning the art of storytelling with a twist.

Through music, artist in residence Zak Morgan is teaching the students about reading and science. The students in the classroom were all smiles and laughs this week as they learned while also getting up and dancing.

Morgan says his ultimate goal is to teach the students that learning is fun.

“I want to associate science with joy and books with reading,” Morgan said.

This is not the first time Morgan has helped to spread his music through teaching in Baldwin County and says it won’t be his last.

Morgan says getting to teach students is something he enjoys doing and will continue to do.

He will be at the school for the rest of the week and hopes to be back again next year.

Previous articleHouston County Library System has discovery backpacks available
Next articleStaying cool and breezy Thursday
mm

My name is Lizbeth Gutierrez and I am born and raised in Florida. I attended the University of South Florida and graduated May of 2020 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, Go Bulls! I have dreamt of working in the News, since I was in 5th grade. A little bit about myself, I am Mexican American and I am very proud of my roots and where I am from. I love helping people and talking to people everywhere I go. I also love going out and just having a good time with friends. This is my first time living in a new state and I hope to further my career with new friendships and new experiences.

Adblock test (Why?)



"artist" - Google News
May 13, 2021 at 05:49AM
https://ift.tt/3eHfh6x

Lakeview Academy hosts artist Zak Morgan - 41 NBC News
"artist" - Google News
https://ift.tt/2FwLdIu


Bagikan Berita Ini

1 Response to "Lakeview Academy hosts artist Zak Morgan - 41 NBC News"

  1. agen dengan 100% player vs player hanya di IONQQ :)
    WA : +855 1537 3217

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.